#SABeerWeek Don’t miss Alamo Beer Tap Takeover THIS Friday, March 27th 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. at CWAB Sports Bar on the San Antonio River Walk!
o $25.00/person plus tax
o Package includes one flight of 4 oz Alamo Beers:
• Alamo Golden Ale-A crisp and refreshing American Blonde Ale with a smooth, velvety finish.
• Alamo Amber Lager-A traditional Vienna-style Lager with a silky smooth finish you’ll long remember.
• Alamo German Pale Ale-A rarely seen traditional style, hoppy and medium bodied with a balanced malt finish. Just say, “GPA.”
• Alamo Pilsner-A crisp, classic German-style Pils, the color of Texas sunshine with a distinctive old world flavor.
o Includes a large spicy chicken wing, a large garlic herb chicken wing, a pork slider and a cheeseburger slider
- Featured Beer for July
Fireman's #4 Blond Ale
Regular Price: $7/pint or Schooner: $13/32oz.
Happy Hour: $5/pint. Click here for more info.
- Happy Hour Daily 3pm–6pm
- Reverse Happy Hour 9pm–11pm
- San Antonio Craft Beer 16oz. (pint) $7
- San Antonio Craft Beer 32oz. (goblet) $13
- Texas Flights $8 (4) 4oz. tastings.
- Beer Buckets (4) 16oz. cans per bucket $15
Choose Bud Light, Budweiser, Michelob Ultra, Miller Light, Coors Light, Corona or Lone Star.