Are you an avid gamer of League of Legends? Then you should choose your snack to keep you on top of your game.
League of Legends is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games. It was first released for Microsoft Windows in October 2009. The gameplay revolves around two teams of five players battling head-to-head against each other in an attempt to destroy the opposing team’s base structure. The game is primarily controlled using a combination of keyboard, mouse, or gamepad with elements from real-time strategy games.
It is the success of League of Legends that gave birth to services like elo boosting. This involves professional players playing on behalf of another player to boost ranking.
What Type of Snacks Are Best for Gamers to Keep them on their Game?
With a high-intensity gaming session, it is important to keep your energy levels up. You can do this by eating healthy snacks that are high in protein and fiber, such as nuts and vegetables.
We have compiled a list of healthy snack ideas for gamers to try.
- Nuts are a perfect source of protein and healthy fats, which are the two nutrients that gamers need in order to have a long and consistent muscle contraction. These power-packed snacks will also keep your energy levels high as they give you the fuel for your game! Cashews, peanuts, almonds, pistachios, and walnuts.
- Fruit is another great source of fiber, which is important for a healthy digestive system and overall body. Fruits are also loaded with antioxidants which make them perfect for fighting off the signs of aging! Pears, apples, oranges
- Veggies are also a great source of fiber and they are packed with antioxidants as well! Tomatoes, broccoli, Brussels sprouts
- Cereals are the perfect blend of carbohydrates, protein, and fiber. Although not as good for muscle growth as other foods like nuts, cereal is still a great snack to have when you need a little burst of energy!
- Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants and has been shown to help with weight loss and the lowering of cholesterol. It’s full of healthy fat and antioxidants that can help fight inflammation.
- Hummus is made from chickpeas and is low-fat, which makes it a great snack for dieters or those who are trying to lose weight! However, it has a high protein content and doesn’t have too many carbs or sugar in it.
Read also: The Ideal Food While Playing Video Games
Conclusion: League of Legends, Healthy Snacks That Should Go With It
League of Legends has been praised for its accessibility, diverse playable characters, and competitive scene. In 2013, it was the most played PC game in North America and Europe in terms of the number of active players per month with 67 million active players worldwide during that month as reported by SuperData Research.
With League of Legend players spending most of their time on the game, they need healthy snacks to keep going.